- Laurence Olivier
- Nikolas Kepros ( A fairly well known NY actor)
- Richard Chamberlain! (I can't remember much, but he was pretty well received)
- Innokenti Smoklunovsky (my personal fave; bottom right))
- Richard Burton (alive on stage! I was much impressed as a teen-)
- Christopher Plummer (Michael Caine as Horatio!)
- William Houston (some educational DVD, I think)
- Nicol Williamson
- Derek Jacobi (really didn't care for him)
- Kenneth Branagh (ditto-very dull, and the full-length version was plodding in the extreme)
- David Tennant
- Adrian Lester
- Mel Gibson (actually not at all bad, IMO)
- Kevin Kline (STRANGE casting)
- Ethan Hawke
- Rory Kinnear ( very impressive)
Sixteen, then...I'm sitting here feeling sick, bored and sneezy 'waiting for the man' , or woman, who is supposed to be coming to deal with my latest ant invasion, thus might as well make dopey lists and stuff.
I 'should' be going to the New Vic tonight, to make a few raspy noises with the choir, who are involved in a performance of THE EVENTS, whatever that is. Doubt if I'll make it, though. It will probably rain, and I am frit of tottering around in the dark...not to mention I still don't know my part, and can't even remember the words. I am still feeling like rubbish, too. *Snort, Wheeze...*
Haven't exercised yet, either. I really have become a bit obsessive about it, and I've already missed it once this week, what with the storm preventing outdoor efforts, and feeling too tired and emotional after spending most of the day gawking at Kinnear's Hamlet, to go to the gym. Tsk! Thing is, once you miss a few days, you're liable to really backslide and give up.
I been there before.