I can't think of anything very interesting, but:
1. I used to show off by biting my toenails as a kid.
2. I have been a (very weedy and inefficient-) squatter.
3. My confirmation name is 'Judith' because I prayed to St Jude,patron of lost causes toi save from going blind when I had conjunctivitis!
4. I first got drunk, deliberately, to see what it felt like, at a neighbour's wedding, where I downed four 'orange blossoms' and staggered about gurning until my mother dragged me home in mortification. I was about 12.
5. When I was a student, I used to shoplift clothes fairly often. It gave me a buzz, and I was too poor to ever buy stuff. I never got caught. (I am a no good baddie-)
6. I saw a ghost , I think, in the old Berman's & Nathan's costume store at Camden Town, when I worked there.
7. I had to re-take geometry twice. I never did pass.
8.I went to Confession in Notre Dame de Paris just for the experience, although I hadn't been a practising Catholic for many years. That's sacrilege, that is.
9. I sometimes stop in the street to talk to animals.
10. I like picking scabs, although I am overcome with self-disgust at the thought. I do not ,however, enjoy zit-popping.
My chosen victims are
All of whom are probably <i>far</i> too sensible to be bothered.