On the bright side, after a month and two days, SKY has been restored at last. Now I just have to carry on agitating for a refund...
This week's PANCEVAC strip:
1) Even if you're exhausted, it's hard to get to sleep in the Hotel Tamis...The sheets don't fit, and you get all tangled up.
2) One night, the man down the hall was VIOLENTLY sick for hours, while his friends debated about what to do. (Puke noises in bubbles...)
3) Then there are the insects...Every night the place is alive with legions of mosquitoes.
4) One morning, I woke up with a giant spider right on my face; I felt like I was in ALIEN.
5) But don't get me wrong...All cartoonists in search of inspiration should go stay at the 'Tamis'!
Watched NATHAN BARLEY; not all that impressed, but it will probably grow on me... and, of course, one gets to slaver over the utterly squidgeable Julian Barratt - ohhhh, and I like his hair like that. Me want touch, etc.