I am sick as a pig, with a head full of ow, a constantly running nose, maybe a bit of fever, nasty cellulitis, and pain in every joint I posess. Bum! I am also without groceries, but I've got no appetite, and I do, thank the gods, have plenty of coffee. I just can't face going out yet.
Yesterday, I was, if possible, even worse, and did NOTHING, but watch TV. Nothing.
- BIG BROTHER'S LITTLE BROTHER; the end of term extravaganza...Compulsively vile.
- Part of an excruciating TV film about Martin & Lewis, but who should be wildly miscast as Dean Martin, but that dishy Thomas More out of THE TUDORS...This is no doubt an omen that the lovely Jeremy Northam should officially join my absurd geriatric crush list. I don't know how I never noticed him before; maybe 'cos I seldom watch Regency romances and suchlike. I'd like to bite his nose, anyway. (Very gently, of course-)
- The last episodes of BERLIN ALEXANDERPLATZ; very, very good, that was.
- ZOMBIE DIARIES: a neat little cheapo horror. ( I do love my zombies...) These looked really gross, too; excellently nasty makeup, etc.
- THE HEART OF THOMAS HARDY: Superficial, but what the hell. I was more or less delerious, anyway.
- CINDERELLA MAN : Cornball boxing film, but Mr Crowe was lookin' good in his purple trunks. He really does have huge onscreen charisma, however great a git he's supposed to be in RL.
I also taped a load of stuff. How disgusting.
I feel like going back to bed now. Ohhhh, I'm rough.